Welcome to our Body Center where we can perform the services to restore your GM vehicle’s safety, comfort, and performance. Here’s where you can schedule an appointment, learn what to expect from our body center experts, the reasons for using genuine GM parts, related collision repair information and other services we offer.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
Our Certified Service technicians are trained by GM to know every inch of your GM vehicle. We understand your vehicle and all its technical systems. We’re proud to offer genuine GM parts. We know you want to feel as good about your vehicle today as you did the day you bought it. And our Certified Service technicians have the skills and finesse you need to restore your vehicle so it will look and feel like new.
- Courtesy Shuttle with customer drop off and pick up
- Shark and Genesis Frame and Unibody Measuring system
- Two down draft paint booths
- We use DuPont Chromapremier paint system
- We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship on all repairs.
- Complete service dept. Alignments, a/c service , Lube oil and filter, tires and wheel replacement, electrical, and engine performance.
- I-car Gold Member
We’ll create a written estimate of what’s recommended to complete the repair, and we will offer Genuine GM Parts. In addition, if there is other service work that is required to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition, we have Certified Service technicians on hand. We will review this estimate with you and address any questions you may have.\
- We accept ANY and ALL insurance claims!
- OPEN Monday - Friday 7:30am to 6:00pm
- Our state of the art facility contains the equipment necessary to repair your vehicle to manufacturer specifications., giving you the peace of mind knowing the job was done correctly and completely.
- We have the equipment and expertise to restore the frame and unibody on your vehicle to your manufacture's specifications